- Choose your menu ahead of time.
- Find a tray with small sides so nothing spills in bed.
- Shop and prepare as much as possible the night before.
- Only fill liquids 3/4 full so they don't spill.
- Be sure to include the little extras: fresh flowers—mini potted flowers are perfect. Or, quietly fill the room with many potted flowers.
Valentine's Day Breakfast In Bed
Surprise your special someone with breakfast in bed for Valentine's Day. Here are some helpful tips to make sure everything goes smoothly: