For the halibut
- 4 halibut fillets (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grape seed oil (or avocado oil)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 6-8 ounces microgreens
For the puree
- 4 ounces microgreens
- 8-10 fresh Thai basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup grape seed oil (or avocado oil)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon chile garlic sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and place the halibut fillets on it. Whisk together the lemon juice, oil and minced garlic. Pour the mixture over the halibut, then sprinkle each fillet with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until firm and flaky.
Meanwhile, add all the ingredients for the microgreen puree to a blender. Puree until smooth and silky.
To serve, place each halibut fillet on a bed of microgreens. Then drizzle the sauce over the top.