Welcome to the Rocket Farms Forum.

Thank you for visiting. Our Support Forum is for all users. To post a question you must become a registered user. Once registered, login and ask away.
  1. Wholesale
  2. Wednesday, 19 July 2017
  3.  Subscribe via email
Hever
Hi, im interested to buy some of your Venus fly traps. How can i acquire them? Im from San Diego CA.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hello,

Near San Diego starting next week, you will be able to find our Venus Fly Traps at Vons and Orchard Supply Hardware.

Thank you for contacting Rocket Farms!
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Wholesale
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
New to the forum.
As a kid I wanted a VFT but never found one when I was interested in acquiring one.
Later in life I saw one in our local nursery and bought one. It was from a different grower than Rocket Farms and was in bad shape. I was told the shipment was handled poorly and the plants had been turned upside down bending and breaking leaves. They received a replacement shipment but I didn't know that but I was able to get a discount on the last one they had. better condition that the first one.
I then found a VFT at a local Lowes store from another grower than the first one and bought one in poor condition and asked for a discount on another just to see if it would survive.
Traveling to Boise Idaho I found a Lowes store that just received a shipment and had a couple plants that looked the best so far, again from the same grower as the other Lowes store.
Leaves are wilty, traps bent from the outside container and very slow to respond to an offer of a insect. Still the best so far that I had bought.
Fortunately I walked into Walmart and saw a shipment from Rocket Farms. Most were already sold but what was left was far superior to what I have purchased previously. Bought two of them. All leaves with traps were standing tall and was red in color. First ones to have any red color that I have bought.
Traps are very quick to respond and has new growth appearing. Very impressed with the plants.
It's a long winded story but I wanted you to know your shipment of these plants were in excellent condition as were the plants. I'm awaiting the next shipment they receive even if it's next spring. I will acquire more of your traps for my collection.
I'm not a fan on buying and having plants shipped to me. Not sure of their condition as a small package.
Excellent Venus Fly Traps, very pleased with mine.Thank-you.
Marvin..
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. 6 days ago
  2. Wholesale
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.