Welcome to the Rocket Farms Forum.

Thank you for visiting. Our Support Forum is for all users. To post a question you must become a registered user. Once registered, login and ask away.
  1. General
  2. Wednesday, 14 June 2017
  3.  Subscribe via email
Kristy
I purchased a Gasteria but am having troubles find care instructions. Do you have any tips? Also my plant flowered but the flowers never actually opened and then died off (see picture). Any tips on what I should do next?

Thanks much!
Attachments (1)
Support Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hello,

Succulents are one of the easier plants to care for! Here is some care information: Succulents love light, so keep them in your garden or in a sunny window that receives light for the majority of the day. They will grow fine in room temperature or warmer, but do not do well in frost. Water your succulent when the media is almost dry to the touch. They are tolerant to drought and will not benefit from too much water. If your container does not have a drainage hole, water in small amounts and make sure not to oversaturate the soil. If the roots sit in water for a long period of time they will drown.

Trim off the dying bloom as that will allow for more regenerative energy in the plant.

Thank you for choosing Rocket Farms!
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.