Welcome to the Rocket Farms Forum.

Thank you for visiting. Our Support Forum is for all users. To post a question you must become a registered user. Once registered, login and ask away.
  1. General
  2. Tuesday, 23 May 2017
  3.  Subscribe via email
Angela Kilpatrick
I got two grafted cactus and a sedeveria hybrid for my birthday. I am just looking for care instructions for these. Thanks.
Support Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Angela,

Succulents/Cacti are some of the easiest plants to care for! Here is some care information: Succulents love light, so keep them in your garden or in a sunny window that receives light for the majority of the day. They will grow fine in room temperature or warmer, but do not do well in frost. Water your succulent when the media is almost dry to the touch. They are tolerant to drought and will not benefit from too much water. If your container does not have a drainage hole, water in small amounts and make sure not to oversaturate the soil. If the roots sit in water for a long period of time they will drown. I hope this information helps you care for your succulents & catcti and please let me know if I can help you with anything else!

Thank you for choosing Rocket Farms!
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.