Welcome to the Rocket Farms Forum.

Thank you for visiting. Our Support Forum is for all users. To post a question you must become a registered user. Once registered, login and ask away.
  1. Flowers/Trees
  2. Saturday, 18 February 2017
  3.  Subscribe via email
sg
I received a Rocket Farms plant two years ago. It died over one year ago, but suddenly a few weeks back it sprung to life without me doing a thing to it, not even water! I am of course watering it now. Can you help me identify it? Also it originally had some stakes in the pot, I am wondering if at some stage I should put them back in? and if so how do I decide what to attach them too? Some of the stems are already over 1ft long and drooped over. Attached are two pictures. The original instructions that came with the plant were "Easy Care": 1/4c water 20-25days, no direct sunlight, 65-75F.

-sg
Attachments (2)
Support Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hello,

It seems like you may have gotten the plant with our tag mistakenly put in there. That is our Phalaenopsis Orchid tag and care instructions. I've spoken with our growers and showed them the pictures above, and they're guess is that your plan is a Calla Lily. One way to find out is take the root ball out. Calla Lilies are grown from a bulb so it would be easy tell. If not, their next guess is a spathiphyllum, Hope this helps!
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Flowers/Trees
  3. # 1
sg Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thanks! I am going to guess spathiphyllum (without pulling out the root ball, since I seem to have a habit of killing off plants), my reasoning being that I had two plants next to each other, and I think one was a piece lily and the other an orchid. When it flowers, I will post a picture to confirm.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Flowers/Trees
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.