Welcome to the Rocket Farms Forum.

Thank you for visiting. Our Support Forum is for all users. To post a question you must become a registered user. Once registered, login and ask away.
  1. General
  2. Wednesday, 05 October 2016
  3.  Subscribe via email
Amber
I'm trying very hard not to kill this air plant (so far so good). Directions state to submerge in fresh water overnight every two weeks, but I'm not sure if I should leave it in its jar (what it came in) with dirt, mosses, and rocks, or take it out and put it in another little glass overnight.

I understand this is a stupid question. I just want what's best for this little plant.
Super User Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
You really don't need to soak them overnight. You can mist them twice a week, or you can soak them once a week to once every two weeks depending on the environment. I diamond once a week from any where from ten minutes to avoid of hours depending on what I am doing. Meaning that dome times if I am running out, I will throw them in water and take them out when I get home. I let them dry off before I put them back in there set up. I have mine in a glass bowl with sabpnd and shells.

You need to let them dry so they don't fit by staying too wet and in my case pick up sand.

In the winter. With the dry heat they dry pretty fast.

Be care full of you have the ones with very fine leaves, they Robert easily.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.