Welcome to the Rocket Farms Forum.

Thank you for visiting. Our Support Forum is for all users. To post a question you must become a registered user. Once registered, login and ask away.
  1. General
  2. Thursday, 15 September 2016
  3.  Subscribe via email
Sara
Hi! How do I get my new plant buddy out of it's protective packaging? I was thinking of tipping it into my hand, but it will close all the traps, which I know can weaken them. I live in the WA area, and was thinking of keeping it in my kitchen by the window, but perhaps it would be happier in the package. Any suggestions? Also! I just fed it a fly. Hooray! Nature does it again!
violetruby Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I just bought one myself and found it kind of difficult to hold upside down while getting the plant out without bending the leaves/stems. I also tried pulling out by holding onto the stems and pulling up.

I think the easiest way, would be to take scissors and cut straight down the side of the plastic tube toward the bottom....and then pull it open. Or...cut down and then around. Your choice. But keep in mind obviously, that this will probably make it difficult to reuse the container it came in (depending on how you cut it.)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.