Welcome to the Rocket Farms Forum.

Thank you for visiting. Our Support Forum is for all users. To post a question you must become a registered user. Once registered, login and ask away.
  1. General
  2. Saturday, 05 March 2016
  3.  Subscribe via email
Lauren Mount
I bought a plant from Rocket Farms from Walmart, but all that it says on the wrapper is "Rainbow Mix"... And I didn't come with care instructions.(sorry, the pictures are really dark, there is a little tinge of purple red on the outside, the rest is a weird green color)
Attachments (2)
Support Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Lauren,

What you have is a succulent, looks like a type of echeveria or Graptopetalum. These love sunlight and are very drought tolerant. Make sure you place it in a window with full sun or outside in the sun and only water it when the soil is dried out. Over-watering can be a problem with succulents so make sure to check the moisture level in the soil before watering!
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General
  3. # 1
Kim Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I also purchased a plant from Rocket Farms at Walmart. No care instructions provided. It is a mini Aloe/Haworthia. It is soaking wet. I thought Succulents were suppose to be on the dry side.
I am searching for care advice on this one!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General
  3. # 2
violetruby Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
If you don't get any answers to your Aloe/Haworthia question from support here, do what I did for you and just do a search online. Here is just one of many sites that talks about the care of that plant:
https://www.thespruce.com/grow-haworthia-succulents-1902980
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.