Welcome to the Rocket Farms Forum.

Thank you for visiting. Our Support Forum is for all users. To post a question you must become a registered user. Once registered, login and ask away.
  1. General
  2. Monday, 19 October 2015
  3.  Subscribe via email
Alex King
My "Victory Roses" plant, purchased in the Spring at my nearby Giant Supermarket, is now about 4' tall and going strong with 6 or more blooms and lots of buds. It was outside all Summer, just brought it inside last night to avoid the pending Frost. Should I/could I transplant to the outside and survive the Winter here in the Philadelphia suburbs (Growing Zone 7a 19422)? I seem to have bought a lot of plants which originated at your farm. Between my mission to save my Begonia, pansies and mums, I have run out of reasonable Sun-lit inside room. Any suggestions?
Support Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Alex,

Roses are cold hardy and will grow well in zones 5-10.Your rose will do well planted outside in the winter. Make sure to choose a sunny location since roses love sunlight. Your plant may show signs of stress in winter, but should produce a lot of new growth and buds when spring comes around. Please let us know if you need help with anything else!
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.