Welcome to the Rocket Farms Forum.

Thank you for visiting. Our Support Forum is for all users. To post a question you must become a registered user. Once registered, login and ask away.
  1. General
  2. Tuesday, 04 August 2015
  3.  Subscribe via email
Chuck Thomas
Take a look at the attached picture. Is it recommended we remove the plants from the nice packaging or could we leave them in there? I say remove them, but my wife likes the look of the original packaging...
Attachments (1)
Hellestine Beamon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I took mine out of the plastic container and fed it. I put it outside for 2 hrs. a day in the sun. It seems to be ok, I would like to repot it so that there will be room for the plant to grow. I couldn't really do anything to it in the tube like cutting the black dead traps off. It really needs more dirt, so I want to repot it. Hope you have good growing with yours. I live in Alabama, so the climate is good.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General
  3. # 1
rick adkins Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
just wondering if you removed your fly trap from its container or not and how its progress is coming ? I just bought mine and had the same question about the plastic container.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General
  3. # 2
Support Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Chuck,

Either is fine, you can remove them or leave them. The packaging is meant to protect the fly traps through transit and also helps keep the humidity higher which they like.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.