Welcome to the Rocket Farms Forum.

Thank you for visiting. Our Support Forum is for all users. To post a question you must become a registered user. Once registered, login and ask away.
  1. Flowers/Trees
  2. Wednesday, 18 March 2015
  3.  Subscribe via email
Andy Hilvitz
how do I care for my parade roses planted in container on outside patio?
Support Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Andy,

Parade Roses love light so make sure that you have it in a location where it receives sunlight for the majority of the day. You will need to fertilize your rose on a monthly basis in order to keep it healthy in the long run. Use a well balanced fertilizer (ex: 20-10-20, 15-5-15). You can also find fertilizers especially formulated for roses. As the blooms die off, you can cut them from the plant in order to promote cleanliness and more branching. Keep the soil moist, but not soaking wet all the time and do not allow your rose to wilt. Roses are known for getting pests (aphids, mites, thrips)/ diseases (mildew, black spot, etc) so keep an eye out for problems. If you do notice a problem with your rose, feel free to post pictures to this forum and I will help you identify what is wrong and how you can fix it. Let us know if you have any other questions and good luck with your rose! :)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Flowers/Trees
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.