Welcome to the Rocket Farms Forum.

Thank you for visiting. Our Support Forum is for all users. To post a question you must become a registered user. Once registered, login and ask away.
  1. General
  2. Thursday, 20 November 2014
  3.  Subscribe via email
Elizabeth Acker
I am looking to find a rose for my grandmother for Christmas. Her name is Sylvia so I wanted to get her a Lady Sylvia which is really hard apparently in the US is there an indoor miniture verson that i can purchase. Also Can you plant two bushes and have them sort of intertwine. I thought it might be sweet to plant a Queen Elizabeth and a Lady Sylvia together, so we could never be separated.
Support Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Elizabeth,

Our main yellow Victory rose variety is called Sylvia, so I think this will be perfect for your grandmother! Right now our color assortment is less yellow and more reds and whites because of the holiday season, but we still put some yellow roses into the cases we ship. If you let me know which city/state you are in, I can help you find a store near you that we ship roses to. We do not have any varieties called Elizabeth at the moment. It may be difficult to intertwine two rose plants together, but you can get several pots of each variety and transplant them all into a larger pot. I hope this helps!
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General
  3. # 1
Elizabeth Acker Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I live near Montgomery, AL. Thank you for the help!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General
  3. # 2
Support Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Elizabeth,

We ship our roses to Food Lion and Publix in your area. They may have our yellow Silvia rose in store, or they may not. Like I said, the majority of colors in stores right now are reds and whites. The variety Silvia has larger flowers and leaves than our other yellow varieties since it is a part of the Victory series. Please let me know if you have any other questions!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.