Welcome to the Rocket Farms Forum.

Thank you for visiting. Our Support Forum is for all users. To post a question you must become a registered user. Once registered, login and ask away.
  1. General
  2. Thursday, 02 October 2014
  3.  Subscribe via email
Janis Francis
Hi - I recently bought a Rainbow Cactus at my local Meijers store. There wasn't any care instructions on the wrapper or the container it came in (hope it lives, the soil was VERY dry). I replanted it and I'm attaching a picture of the plant. Could you let me know how to care for it and will it have any "flowers"?

Janis Francis
Support Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Hi Janis,

Rainbow Cacti are drought tolerant so if it was dry when you bought it, it should still survive. Actually, it is better to wait until the soil is completely dry in between watering cacti. This may mean waiting a few weeks before watering again. Too much water will rot the roots and damage or kill the plant. Your cactus will need a lot of sun in order to flourish (at least 4 hours of direct sunlight a day) so keep it in a window that gets a lot of light. In the winter, keep it away from extreme cold temperatures and reduce watering. Your cactus will make pink or purple flowers in the summer.
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.