Welcome to the Rocket Farms Forum.

Thank you for visiting. Our Support Forum is for all users. To post a question you must become a registered user. Once registered, login and ask away.
  1. Flowers/Trees
  2. Tuesday, 22 July 2014
  3.  Subscribe via email
J
Hi! I'm wondering if it's possible to ID this orchid (phalaenopsis) that I bought from Safeway. I have found out from the tag that you were the supplier, so I figured I'd ask anyway. In addition, I also searched for possible ID of the plant, and so far, the only thing that looks very much like it is named "Phalaenopsis Happy Tree". Another variation of the name would be "Dtps Happy Tree", being that Doritaenopsis and Phalaenopsis are just the same. I'll find a way to attach a photo of it. Thanks!
Attachments (1)
Support Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi J,

I talked with our orchid grower about this variety and unfortunately it is one of the few that she is unsure of. We get hundreds of different varieties in from our breeder and it is difficult to keep track of all of them. Looking at the "Dtps Happy Tree" picture online, I would say that it looks a lot like the variety that you have, although I cannot be 100% sure. It has the same pattern, same yellow center, and the overall shape of the flower is very similar. If you ever have any other orchids you would like help identifying let me know and I will do my best to help you out! Sorry I could not be of more help on this one.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Flowers/Trees
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.