Our unique moderate year round climate, proprietary growing techniques and state of the art greenhouses result in roses that are more consistent, have higher bud counts and longer shelf life. We offer the largest rose varieties and color assortment in the marketplace.
- Colors - Parade® Rose: Cecile®, Denise®, Liberty®, Karina®, Apollo®, Renata®
- Colors - Victory® Rose: Alicante®, Sylvia®, Minnelli®, Honora®
- Colors - Fragrant® Rose: Danielle®
- Sizes: 2”, 4” & 6”.
- Availability: Year round in an array of holiday and seasonal decorative options.
- Variety - Parade® Rose: The most flowers and buds of any of our rose varieties.
- Variety - Victory® Rose: Large flowers and large, green, glossy foliage.
- Variety - Fragrant® Rose: Our largest rose pot with scented large flowers, green, glossy foliage.
- Quality: Our state of the art greenhouses and proprietary growing protocols ensure consistent and unsurpassed quality.
Water: Keep planting mix moist.
Light: Place in bright indirect sun light indoors.
Continuing Care: Trim by one third after each flowering flush. Plant in full sun outdoors.
Temperature: Performs well at an average indoor temperature.
Fertilizer: Use liquid fertilizer monthly.