Rocket Farms is able to deliver such high quality Poinsettias because we grow most of our plants from mother stock rather than cuttings. Our control over quality and timing plus our state-of-the-art propagation facility ultimately means a better looking, longer lasting plant for our customers.
Breeders work with us in conducting trials on the latest cultivars so that we can provide you with the most beautiful and sturdy varieties. Our nine growing facilities throughout California allow us to minimize shipping distances so the Poinsettias are delivered fresh to your stores.
- Varieties: We offer the most diverse and up-to- date color assortment in the marketplace, with a heavy focus on novelty colors; white, burgundy, variegated, pink.
- Sizes: 2”, 4.5”, 6.5”, 8” and 10”.
- Availability: November - December in an array of holiday and seasonal decorative options.
- Growing Protocols: Our plants are cold climate grown resulting in a stronger more robust florist-quality plant.
- Our Growers: Our growing team are certified poinsettia growers, receiving consistent information and training to effectively produce the latest and greatest varieties.
Water: Keep planting mix moist.
Light: Place in bright indirect sun light indoors.
Continuing Care: After the holidays, transplant to a larger pot or tub in a well drained planting mix. Plant in full sun and keep in warm place on south facing wall in protected area where temperatures will not drop below 55° F. Use outdoors as a ground cover or rock garden plant.
Temperature: Performs well at an average indoor temperature.
Fertilizer: Use liquid fertilizer monthly during the late spring through summer. Do not fertilize during the winter.