Featuring a contemporary conical shape and lush green foliage, our European trees® are perfect for winter merchandising.
Our Italian Stone Pine trees have the traditional pine tree look, also perfect for winter merchandising.
- 2 Varieties: European Trees® & Italian Blue Pine
- Sizes: 3”, 4”, 5” & 6”
- Treatments: Flocked, Glittered or Flittered
- Quality: Proprietary growing techniques make our trees stronger, more uniform, consistent, and have a longer shelf life
- Shapely: Unique conical shape and evenness obtained through decades of rigorous testing and can be transplanted outdoors after the holidays.
- Iconic: Trees are iconic symbols of the holidays, and a must have for any floral presentation.
- Availability: November - December in an array of holiday and seasonal decorative options.
Water: Keep planting mix moist.
Light: Place in bright indirect sun light indoors.
Continuing Care: After the holidays, transplant to larger pot or plant outdoors.
Temperature: Performs well at an average indoor temperature.
Fertilizer: Use liquid fertilizer monthly at half the label rate.