- Colors: Pacific pink, black jack purple, yellow pot of gold, hot chocolate, hot blooded orange, honey, picante orange and more.
- Sizes: 6” & 8”.
- Availability: April - September in an array of holiday and seasonal decorative options.
- Breeding: We partner with Bloomz New Zealand to showcase the newest calla lily varieties.
- Bigger Blooms: Our Calla lilies are known for bigger blooms, more unique colors and extended shelf life.
- Large Flowers: Large flowers and a unique color assortment are hallmarks of our calla lily program.
Water: Keep planting mix moist.
Light: Place in bright indirect sun light indoors.
Continuing Care: Reduce the watering schedule for indoor calla lily plants in November. Repot the plant once a year.
Temperature: Performs well at an average indoor temperature.
Fertilizer: Use liquid fertilizer monthly.