The production crew team member is responsible for carrying out assigned Wholesale Center duties from the production crew lead.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Accurately scan purchases, review with customer, batch and prepare purchased product and assist customers by loading products weighing up to 50 lbs into their vehicles.
- Keeping the selling area stocked with quality, fresh product.
- Irrigation support as assigned.
- Product sign maintenance.
- Receiving support as assigned.
- Shipping support as assigned.
- Maintaining a clean and inviting environment for customers.
- Continually maintaining working knowledge of all Company products and promotions.
- Follow all Rocket Farms safety guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent and/ or previous on the job training required.
- 2+ years’ experience in customer sales and/or service required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Ability to work cross functionally in team settings.
- Ability to work and solve problems rapidly in a fast paced environment, especially during peak seasons.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts and schedules, hours ranging between 7:00AM to 4:30PM Monday through Friday and Saturdays 8:00AM to Noon.
- 2+ years’ experience in MS Office Business