The Truck Driver is responsible for the pickup and distribution of internal materials/crops from one location to another. Locations include Salinas and Half Moon Bay, CA.
- Partner with departments as needed to ensure materials are being delivered/ picked up accordingly.
- Responsible for maintaining vehicle operating and reporting vehicle(s) maintenance and mechanical problems to supervisor and maintenance department.
- Ensure that driver log is accurately completed daily.
- Ensure company vehicles are being handled accordingly to our safety programs.
- Work responsibly and safely at all times. Report any hazardous conditions to supervisor.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years of related experience
- Ability to multi-task and deal with ambiguity
- Good communication skills; reading and writing
- Basic Math (addition, subtraction & division) required
- Must maintain a valid Driver’s License, Class C or higher and clear DMV Record with no incidents and be eligible for company sponsored vehicle insurance,
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Forklift/truck driving certification
- Flexible schedule that may include some long days and weekend work when needed
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.