The Truck Driver is responsible for the pickup and distribution of internal materials/crops from one location to another. Locations include Salinas and Half Moon Bay, CA.
- Partner with departments as needed to ensure materials are being delivered/ picked up accordingly.
- Responsible for maintaining vehicle operating and reporting vehicle(s) maintenance and mechanical problems to supervisor and maintenance department.
- Ensure that driver log is accurately completed daily.
- Ensure company vehicles are being handled accordingly to our safety programs.
- Work responsibly and safely at all times. Report any hazardous conditions to supervisor.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years of related experience
- Ability to multi-task and deal with ambiguity
- Good communication skills; reading and writing
- Basic Math (addition, subtraction & division) required
- Must maintain a valid Driver’s License, Class C or higher and clear DMV Record with no incidents and be eligible for company sponsored vehicle insurance,
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Forklift/truck driving certification
- Flexible schedule that may include some long days and weekend work when needed