- Position:Customer Service Representative I
- Job Classification: Regular, Full Time
- FLSA Status: Hourly, Non Exempt
- Department: Growing
- Supervisory Responsibilities: No
- Reports To: General Manager, Wholesale Center
- Location: Half Moon Bay, CA
The Customer Service Representative I does wholesale center front office functions along with other assigned duties.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Perform accurate cash handling and cashiering duties such as issuing appropriate receipts and accepting payments.
- Working the phone order desk, ensuring that all orders are taken and then set to the production crew at the proper time for pulling.
- Answering incoming phone calls, emails and faxes.
- Taking customer orders (phone, fax, email, face to face).
- POS system information maintenance.
- Continual visual monitoring of front check out area to call scanners as needed.
- Assisting with Rocket Farms product transfers.
- Point of sale sign production.
- Weekly email newsletter production.
- Maintain a clean and inviting environment for customers, to include light cleaning.
- Assist in opening and closing store..
- Accurately scan purchases, review with customer, batch and prepare purchased product and assist customers by loading products weighing up to 30lbs into their vehicles.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all Company products and promotions.
- Perform other duties as assigned which may include helping the production crew if needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent and/ or previous on the job training required
- 2+ years’ experience in customer sales and/or service required
- 2+ years’ experience in MS Office Business.
- Previous experience with cash handling or payment processing preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and in team settings.
- Ability to work and solve problems rapidly in a fast paced environment, especially during peak seasons
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts and schedules, hours ranging between 7:00AM to 4:30PM Monday through Friday